Book 8 Days Omo Valley tours from Addis Ababa with Top Omo Valley Tours – a local tribal tour operator, the best Omo valley travel company.
The Omo Valley tribes are known for their captivating cultural traditions that have been passed down through generations. From intricate body paintings to elaborate ceremonies, every aspect of their culture tells a story. Witnessing these traditions firsthand allows you to gain a deeper appreciation for the rich tapestry of human heritage.
Authentic 8 days Omo Valley Tour from Addis Ababa
All prices listed below are for a private tour, you will not join a group. Below are the high-end tour price of this package for different group sizes;
- The price for a solo traveler is $1999 USD;
- The price for two up to four (2-4) people is $1200 per person USD;
- Omo Valley Tribes; Mursi, Banna, Hamar, Karo, Dassanech, etc.
- Omo Valley Tribal Markets: Alduba Market, Dimeka Market, Turmi Market, etc.
- Konso village, UNESCO world heritage site
- Dorze village
- Boat trip on Lake Chamo, see Crocodiles and Hippos