7 days Omo River Valley tours, enriching tours by Top Omo Valley Tours. Book trips off the bitten track to remote tribes in the Omo River Valley region. We offer your unique 7 day Omo Valley tour from Jinka.
No journey to the Omo Valley is complete without indulging in the local cuisine. Traditional dishes like injera, a sourdough flatbread, and doro wat, a spicy chicken stew, offer a tantalizing blend of flavors. Sharing a meal with the tribes is not just about the food, but also about forging connections and creating lasting memories.
All prices listed below are for a private tour, you will not join a group. Below are the high-end tour price of this package for different group sizes;
- For a solo traveler is $1750 USD
- For Two (2) People is $2100 per group or $1050 per person
- The Top Popular Omo Valley Tribes; Mursi, Banna, Hamar, Karo (Kara), and Dassanech
- Omo Valley Tribal Markets; Alduba market, Dimeka market, etc.
- Bull Jumping Ceremony
- Konso UNESCO world heritage site
- Lake Chamo Crocodiles and Hippos
- Dorze People and Village